Saturday, July 20, 2013

Larkrail by Rail...

...and Bus


I took the train over to Bath today to visit Larkrail, this years guise of Camrail. Described as a small show by its organisers, it however, did not fail to impress with a good selection of smaller layouts on show, including Chris Nevard's Polbrook Gurney Colliery, several demonstration stands of work in progress and a couple of traders. I will be honest in saying that the main draw for me going to the show was Polbrook Gurney and was more than worth the wait to see it in the flesh. I won't be posting any pics here as they won't be anywhere near the quality found in the link, but it is well worth going to see if you have the chance. 

Overall it was a very high quality show for its size and I had a great day out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...